Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Add Me for Mafia Wars!!!
Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:57 am by LOST SOUL

» Come in here talk about what ever you want
Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:50 am by Guest

» Test Chat Room
Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:01 am by Big Fella

» My 2 Cents (Mafia War Tips and Tricks)
Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:58 pm by Guest

» ALL ADD REQUEST POST HERE
Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:04 pm by Guest

» ADD ME TO YOU MAFIA WARS FAMILY
Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:54 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 

Come in here talk about what ever you want

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Big Fella
Admin

PostSubject: Come in here talk about what ever you want   Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:04 pm

Come on in here ask or talk about what ever you want why do people keep trying to attack me for or 5 times after the loose the first time then get mad and hitlist me wtf. haha

Last edited by Big Fella on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bigfella.bigforumpro.com
Big Fella
Admin

PostSubject: Hello Guest   Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:41 pm

I would like to welcome are Guest and let you know once you join there is more topics that you cant see as a guest we are new and welcome every one i will do my best to help any member with vault items im new and never had a forum before and will try and answer your question so join up and help spread the word Thank You...
Back to top Go down
Big Fella
Admin

PostSubject: WooHoo The Google bot came   Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:06 am

Woohoo the Google bot Came by to check us out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come in here talk about what ever you want   Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:20 am

Get used to seeing that bot lol. How long did it stay?
Back to top Go down
Big Fella
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come in here talk about what ever you want   Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:36 am

Cage wrote:
Get used to seeing that bot lol. How long did it stay?
he was here for less then 5 min i think didn't see when it came in so i cant be sure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I want to let everyone know that I have MOST collection items. Let me know if you need anything.   Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:10 pm

I want to let everyone know that I have MOST collection items. Let me know if you need anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: NEW JOB TIER IN CUBA   Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:57 pm

THERE IS A NEW JOB TIER IN CUBA
YOUR GONNA NEED FALSEFIED DOCUMENTS, PRIVATE JETS,S-14CARGO PLANES AND FEDERAL AGENTS AND A LOT OF MONEY TO BUY WEAPONS TO FINISH EACH JOB HOPE YOU ALL WERE SAVING UP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come in here talk about what ever you want   Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:35 pm

What's the point with the money in NY once you buy everything? I can't get rid of it!!
Back to top Go down
Big Fella
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come in here talk about what ever you want   Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:53 pm

Gizmo wrote:
What's the point with the money in NY once you buy everything? I can't get rid of it!!

Save it up to get the What's after Trillion? Earned by depositing 999 Trillion Dollars Achievement but after that lol who knows
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come in here talk about what ever you want   Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:06 pm

yeah. I'm WELL passed that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come in here talk about what ever you want   Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:02 pm

Any way of organizing our mafia? Or how do we find people in our mafia? Up to 700 and 35 pages of trying to search for them. any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Big Fella
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come in here talk about what ever you want   Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:16 pm

Gizmo wrote:
Any way of organizing our mafia? Or how do we find people in our mafia? Up to 700 and 35 pages of trying to search for them. any suggestions?
once you log in myspace go to the top menu bar where it says "home/Mail/Profile/Friends/Music/Video/Games/more" click friends then go to my friends once there you will see just above your friends there is three tabs "My Friends, My Categories, Categories I'm In" click My Categories off to the right you should now see where it says Create a New Category hope this help
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come in here talk about what ever you want   Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:36 am

Big Fella wrote:
Gizmo wrote:
once you log in myspace go to the top menu bar where it says "home/Mail/Profile/Friends/Music/Video/Games/more" click friends then go to my friends once there you will see just above your friends there is three tabs "My Friends, My Categories, Categories I'm In" click My Categories off to the right you should now see where it says Create a New Category hope this help

Does that have any effect on the "my mafia" list ingame ? I have 70+ pages and I know for sure its not showing me everyone I have added, missing around 40 mafia that I simply do not get a page with them on, is there anyway to easily search this list ?
Back to top Go down
Big Fella
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come in here talk about what ever you want   Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:50 pm

kenyadreams2009 wrote:
Big Fella wrote:
Gizmo wrote:

Does that have any effect on the "my mafia" list ingame ? I have 70+ pages and I know for sure its not showing me everyone I have added, missing around 40 mafia that I simply do not get a page with them on, is there anyway to easily search this list ?

not that i know of but are talking out not being able to see the last few pages in the game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come in here talk about what ever you want   Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:31 pm

I haven't found away to organize or a better way of finding people on Mafia Wars. At first I started righting down the page a specific Mafia member was on. But as I gained more members they started going up in the pages, therefore, I would lose were they were lol. I have 279 pages of mafia members.

Sorry been gone for awhile. Have some P.C. problems after updating to Explorer 8 final and Firefox 3.5.3. CPU Usage at 100% lol
Back to top Go down
Big Fella
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come in here talk about what ever you want   Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:11 am

Cage wrote:
I haven't found away to organize or a better way of finding people on Mafia Wars. At first I started righting down the page a specific Mafia member was on. But as I gained more members they started going up in the pages, therefore, I would lose were they were lol. I have 279 pages of mafia members.

Sorry been gone for awhile. Have some P.C. problems after updating to Explorer 8 final and Firefox 3.5.3. CPU Usage at 100% lol
You can all ways do a friend search within your friends to find some one if you know there screen name
Back to top Go down
Big Fella
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come in here talk about what ever you want   Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:24 pm

Don't waste your money on Properties Protect its just a wast of money correct me if I'm wrong but the only thing i have noticed it to have a little over a 100 of each one why you may ask because if you try to rob some one with over 100 Properties you only score 1% damage with or without Properties Protect so it will take over 70 attacks to close down 1 Property so if a Person has all 7 Properties it will take 490 attacks to close all of them down if they have over 200 on each one but if you rob someone with under 200 you will see your % is higher then the 1% so in all the Properties Protect is a rip off don't wast cash on it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come in here talk about what ever you want   Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:39 pm

Big Fella wrote:
Don't waste your money on Properties Protect its just a wast of money correct me if I'm wrong but the only thing i have noticed it to have a little over a 100 of each one why you may ask because if you try to rob some one with over 100 Properties you only score 1% damage with or without Properties Protect so it will take over 70 attacks to close down 1 Property so if a Person has all 7 Properties it will take 490 attacks to close all of them down if they have over 200 on each one but if you rob someone with under 200 you will see your % is higher then the 1% so in all the Properties Protect is a rip off don't wast cash on it...

Thanks Big, good advice and thanks for the updates on % relating to number of properties
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come in here talk about what ever you want   Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:44 am

Wow!!! thats a good point..looks like I'm going to save some Dough..WOOHOO!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come in here talk about what ever you want   Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:47 pm

I have a question in reference to the "total mafia attack" and "total mafia defense" strength. I seem to be stuck at
56.374 total attack strength and 49,096 total defense strength. My attack is 614 and defense 843.

I tested these numbers with a low level ghost acct. not part of my mafia. I had said ghost account attack my main and what I saw was incredible...lol. I watched the ghost accounts defense numbers practically skyrocket and she was loosing everytime. Yes, she was loosing after attack but yet her numbers were increasing. After 42 hits I watched her numbers jump up approx. 90 points. So then i thought, hmmm...lol...let me go attack a high level and see if my numbers rise...lmao...not only did they not rise but i iced myself while doing so.

So does anyone know what the science is behind getting these numbers to rise and is there a max.

This is me..
Umelyj Boets "The Italian Seductress", level 463 Maniac

Attack: 614 Increase your attack to do more damage and win more fights.
Defense: 853 Increase your defense to repel more attacks.
Health: 366 Increase your max health to survive intense fights.
Energy: 968 Increase your max energy to do more jobs.
Stamina: 106 Increase your stamina to fight more often.

Here is what I bring in when I attack.

Your items:

Weapons
a Cazador Assault Rifle, an Avispa Machine Gun, 2 Jaguars, 2 Ligers, 495 TNTs

Armor
a Che's Beret, a Guerrilla Commando, 499 Guerrilla Squads

Vehicles
a Cocodrilo APC, an El Rey Roadster, 191 Track Loaders, 3 Tigershark Submersibles, a Barsuk SUV, 304 Hu-9 Helicopters

Here is what i bring in for defense...

The Italian Seductress's items:

Weapons
a Russian Bear, a Dillinger's Wooden Gun, 499 Gaff hooks

Armor
a Guerrilla Commando, a Che's Beret, 2 Red Coats, 5 PNVs, 492 Guerrilla Squads

Vehicles
a Cocodrilo APC, a Barsuk SUV, a Tiger Tank, 134 Armored State Cars, 322 Private Jets, 42 Armored Limousines

If anyone can help solve this for me I would be greatly appreciative...thx bunches and Happy Hilisting!!!
Back to top Go down
Big Fella
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come in here talk about what ever you want   Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:12 am

So if i get what your saying lol your your defense is going up win you lose a fight ? i my self never seen that lol and have lost many fights ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come in here talk about what ever you want   Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:07 am

chalk it up to another zynga screw up consider yourself lucky and roll with it I like big have never seen that happen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come in here talk about what ever you want   Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:47 am

Fast Eddie M wrote:
chalk it up to another zynga screw up consider yourself lucky and roll with it I like big have never seen that happen

LOL...I know it makes no sense right..I will have to copy and paste an example..thx for replying to my query!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Whats up my Friends   Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:43 pm

I know its been a long time, but life happens. look foreword to chatting with ya all again
Back to top Go down
Big Fella
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come in here talk about what ever you want   Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:38 am

hey rob no one really comes here no more just about every one has tag now and all went different ways but good to see ya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come in here talk about what ever you want   

Back to top Go down

Come in here talk about what ever you want
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next